Sail JADA - Your Next San Diego Sailing Tour
Discover the magic of the sea and wind aboard one of the last great handcrafted, wooden sailing yachts.
Enjoy the experience of a lifetime sailing around the waters of San Diego
This classic yacht located on Harbor Island in San Diego will transport you back in time to experience the true romance and adventure of the sea. Imagine yourself and your crewmates sailing effortlessly on San Diego Bay or around Point Loma as you begin your ocean adventure aboard this classic 65 foot Stephen Brothers Yawl.
JADA will provide you with a uniquely smooth and enjoyable sailing experience during your next private sailing tour in San Diego. JADA is the choice classic yacht for harbor tours, whale watching, sunset sails, dinner cruises, and corporate events.
To all our valued customers:
For your safety and the safety of our crew, these are some of the measures we have implemented on our vessels:
- Disinfectant solution will be available on the vessel for public use.
- Passengers will be required to wear a face covering.
- The Crew is required to wear face masks and will be provided with a non-medical grade covering.
- The Crew will also be wearing gloves when possible.
- The Crew is required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- Loading will be executed by using space marks, to allow for distancing between guests, thus avoiding crowded lines.
- Vessel capacities have been limited to avoid large gatherings and to provide social distancing.
- Passenger flow on the vessel, will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Indoor areas will be monitored to limit the amount of people that can be inside at any one time.
- After each trip the vessel is cleaned again and sanitized.
Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness and should stay at home. For more info, please visit
Additionally, All employees have been given guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include; wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. For more info, please visit